Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To follow up on the last post, Andy has been doing some live blog discussions on the book. In this one he talks to a youth worker from Texas on how Chapter 3 relates to everyday youth ministry. The book is a bit more academic than some might expect from the youth ministry world but the conversation on this blog makes some of the theological thought real. There is a good discussion of pastoral care of young people that might make sense to anyone who cares about young people.

Just to be clear - I don't get any money from this book. I'm posting about it because I'm interested in it more than because I'm getting paid to endorse it. I got one free copy. Total disclosure.

I had supper with a friend on the weekend who also happens to have written one of my top five youth ministry books. I'll put a list up for the next post so that you can see that I don't just self promote.

No comments: